- 1.Development of scientific knowledge in food and human nutrition.
- 2. Achievement of scientific communication among the society’s members.
- 3. Provision of scientific advice in food and human nutrition.
- 4. Facilitate the exchange of scientific information.
- 5. Community service
The society’s most important activities are as follows:
- Encouraging research and providing scientific and technical services to the community.
- Writing and translating scientific books pertinent to the society’s specialization and relevant fields.
- Conducting scientific studies of direct applicability to the food and nutrition industry.
- Convening symposia, seminars and workshops.
- Publishing manuscripts, journals and other publications in the fields of food and nutrition.
- Participating in local and international exhibitions.
- Inviting scientists and intellectuals to contribute to the society’s activities as determined by its governing regulations.
- Organizing scientific tours and competitions among the society’s members.